As you can tell by the super clever title of this blog post, I have a giveaway for you! I know, it’s about time. Really. I also know that I haven’t been keeping you as updated on the ways of my life, so since I’m offering up some goodies, please forgive me? 🙂
Now, before I show you the awesome, let’s do some quick updates.
1. If you haven’t seen it yet, I’ve finally opened up the Etsy shop everyone’s been asking about. There’s only a few things in it for now, but I’ll continue to add to it. I’d love for you guys to check it out. What do you think? https://www.etsy.com/shop/StainedFingertips
2. Speaking of projects, here’s a glimpse into the new SmashBook I’ve started. I’m going for elegence and fun.
3. The new WIP is still coming along nicely. I’m trying something new and having a blast with it. Can’t wait to share it with you. For now though, all you get is this picture. Aren’t you curious? 🙂
4. And after we talk about writing, we need to talk about music. Here are a few songs that’ve been stuck in my head lately. Any songs you’ve been obsessed with lately?
5. And to wrap this up, here’s a few books I’ve read lately that I’ve really enjoyed.
What are you reading? 🙂
Now, you ready for the giveaway? Did you even read the updates or were you too excited? Who can blame you, this giveaway is awesome.
Okay, okay. I’ll stop with the teasing.
First of all, you guys remember how much I enjoy Jennifer Archer’s writing? Well, the lovely lady has a new book out, Shadow Girl, and I have a signed copy just for you!
If you guys haven’t read the amazing Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins yet, or The Collector by Victoria Scott, you get an ebook of that.
Basically, follow me and spread the word!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks lovelies for all your love and support! Now go and enter!