So, as many of you know, I took a little break from writing last week. My family suffered another loss and I couldn’t really wrap my mind around any kind of work.
But now I am back.
I needed to get back to work, to get back to being busy. Now that my mind is functioning a little again.
Today is February 17. I’ve had a good two weeks to work on my goals and here is my progress so far:
1. I have reached 10K on one project and about 2K on the brand new one I started. It’s good progress and if I keep up with the pace (before my little break) I can hit 25K by the end of the month.
2. On the publishing side of things, my cover reveal is this Wednesday, February 19th (que freak out). I am so beyond excited to share my book with everyone I can’t even. After the reveal, I’m planning on sharing some teasers from the book before the final release.
(You can add my book on goodreads if you’d like 🙂 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20427616-falling-by-design )
3. Also on the publishing side of things, I’ve finally finalized my print and ebook formatting, which basically took me a a day to do. Each. My print copy is on its way to be proofed by me now and I can’t wait to hold the finished product in my hands.
Now for the goals for the coming week:
1. Write at least 1K each day next week. This is not much, and I’m probably not going to hit my monthly goal, but it’s progress.
2. Promotion, promotion, promotion. I have posts to write and people to email and giveaways to set up. I’ll be a busy bee that’s for sure.
3. Film some videos. This goes under promotion, but it’s such a big undertaking for me, I had to include it into a different category.
Well, that is all for me. How are you doing on your February goals? Let me know in the links below.