So, here’s a quick overview of who I am (also, for all you new blog followers, this is good thing. You get to know me too). Yay! Everyone wins!
1. In case you’re new here, my name is Valia Lind and I’m a bookaholic. (Hi Valia). I don’t actually considering this a problem since I love books and books love me, but some may view my overflowing stacks of books a little problematic. But never fear you wonderful writers you, I won’t be stopping my book buying love any time soon. I will read them and I will fangirl over them like it’s my job. Because sometimes I feel like it is.
2. I’m Russian. Which might not be a big deal to most, but guys, this means I can cook. And bake. Mmmm good. Basically, if you’re friends with me for any length of time there is a possibility I will send you cookies. Or brownies. Or cookies and brownies. Which basically means you’ll be well fed and happy. Oh, that reminds me. I actually have some goodies to bake. Moving on.
3. I’m a huge cheerleader when it comes to the book community. I know this is supposed to be a bio to show off why you, my dear mentor, would want to pick me and cheer for me. But I think the cheering goes both ways and trust me, once you have me in your corner, I AM IN YOUR CONER.
This might mean a lot of gifs sent your way. Just saying.
4. I’m a superhero by night. Really. It’s legit. I obviously can’t say any more, but I save lives. It’s kind of my thing. *shrugs*
5. I am absolutely and entirely serious about this whole writing thing. I know this is a duh point, but I really feel like I should mention it here. I love writing with a passion that burns deep. I can’t imagine not giving it my all to this part of me and that’s why I decided to enter this contest. I’m terrified but I’m doing it. This is what I want to do with my life, I want to bring smiles and sadness to my readers faces, and if that means criticism and rejection until I find that one perfect place for myself, then BRING IT ON.
Well, I hope that gave you a little bit of an insight into who I am. If you have any questions, of course, don’t hesitate to ask. You can always find me on twitter (@ValiaLind).
|Awe, you awesome mentor you! I feel the same! 🙂|
I heart you all!
Now, PICK ME! PICK ME!