Armchair BEA: Introductions
I can’t believe its time for BEA already! I’m truly sad that I couldn’t make it to all the festivities in NYC but I loved being part of Armchair BEA last year and I’m super excited about being part of it once more! But first of all, introduction time!
1. Please tell us a little about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Well, my name is Valia Lind and I’ve been blogging for close to three years. (Wow, three years, thats serious accomplishment ya’ll). I got into blogging specifically to promote my own writing as I take a journey to publication. I found this to be the greatest encouragement and I love the blogging community to pieces.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
Right now, I’m finishing up Secret Letters by Leah Scheier and starting Vanished by Meg Cabot. I can’t even begin to name favorite books of this year, but one of the most recent ones would be Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (my review) There’s lots of Dean in that one! 🙂
3. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I love photography (I think you knew that) and art. I love to do crafts and I throw knives for fun 🙂
4. What is your favorite feature on your blog?
I love the Walk in the Park feature where I get to interview other authors. I also love posting reviews and author visits. I guess, you can say I pretty much adore when other people let me be part of their journey!
5. Where do you see your blog in five years?
Honestly, I have no idea. I hope its still here and going strong. I also hope to have more writing related aspects to it, because I hope to be published in the YA world!
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings! I can’t imagine this journey without you all! Can’t wait to see what else is in store for Armchair BEA this year! Hugs!